Blue Oak Coach House
A 3 bedroom coach house that unfolds over two levels. Featuring a European open concept kitchen, dining and living room. Ample space with 1,000 sq feet, and lots of windows to let in gorgeous light. This architecturally designed modern suite opens its french doors on to a southern exposed patio. Curl up with a book by the fireplace or prepare gourmet meals in the fully outfitted kitchen. When you’re ready to venture out, the Blue Oak is a short walk to not just one but 2 major tourist attractions, Queen Elizabeth Park, Vancouver’s horticultural jewel and Van Dusen Botanical Gardens. Saunter over to the Winter Farmer’s market that sets up on Saturdays at Nat Bailey Stadium and shop for organic fruits and fresh baked bread while sipping hot cocoa.
- Queen size “Shangri-la” Stearns & Foster beds in all 3 bedrooms
- Optional 3rd bedroom located on the main floor
- Fully equipped kitchen with range/oven, dishwasher, microwave and fridge
- 2 full size bathrooms on each floor
- Open floor plan
- 50″ Smart Flat screen TV in the living and 32″ TV in the master bedroom
- Wireless internet, cable and local phone calls
- Dedicated parking
- Washer and dryer
- Heated concrete floors
- Loft style
October 1 – April 30
Please inquire for low season monthly rates.
May 1 – September 30
Please inquire for high season monthly rates.
Cleaning Fee charged per stay
Refundable Damage Deposit applies.
The Blue Oak Coach House will accommodate a maximum of 5 people.